One of Europe's largest direct marketing companies in the areas of health, wellness and beauty. We offer high-quality nutritional supplements (the FitLine series) and skin care (the BeautyLine series).
PM-International was founded in 1993 by the executive chairman of the board Rolf Sorg. Our family-run company, which among other accolades was elected as one of the TOP100 medium sized German companies for 11 consecutive years is distributing its quality products in 34 countries worldwide.
The company PM-International AG is not listed on the stock exchange, it is economically independent family-run company with a solid financial base. Our equity ratio is around twice as high as the average capital base of medium-sized German companies. Our annual turnover is around 200 million US-Dollars. The company headquarters is in Luxembourg.
- The company PM-International AG is founded (still called PM Cosmetics GmbH) and the first country subsidiary is opened, in Poland
- The Holding is founded in Luxembourg/Cooperation Agreement signed with the World's most successful networker, Lawrence Thompson, and world wide expansion begins
- First FitLine nutritional supplement is launched
- First Edition of Sports Catalog
- Scientific Advisory Board founded/Introduction of a new type of online platform on the Internet to support our distributors
- PM-International is elected as one of the TOP-100 medium-sized German companies for the first time (Ascertained among the companies taking part in the competition)
- European Logistic Center in Speyer opened and expansion into Asia
- Second warehouse and shipping center built at the Logistic Center Europe in Speyer
- Limited company changed into a non-listed joint-stock company, first product patents registered
- New Logistic and Administrative Center opened in Switzerland
- Second administrative block built at the Logistic Center Europe in Speyer
- PM-International officially goes live in North America, serving the United States, Canada and Mexico
Medical & Scientific Advisory Board
DP Dr. Peter van Hoogevest
Pharmacist, PhD in Biochemistry, Prof. in Pharmaceutical Technology, University of Basel (CH), Specializing in the development of technologies to improve the bioavailability of nutrients), Managing Director at Phospholipid Research Center and Head of Development/Scientific Department at Lipoid GmbH
Mag Dr. Manfred Lamprecht
Private lecturer for physiology Director of the Green Beat Institute for Nutritional Research & Sports Nutrition, Teacher at the Medical University of Graz, Karl-Franzens-University Graz & the "Donau-Universität" (Danube University) in Krems (AT) and President of the ÖGSE (Austrian Society for Sports Nutrition)
Dr. Jürgen Reimann
Specialty pharmacist for pharmaceutical analysis & information and Specialist on differentiating pharmaceuticals from foods, nutritional supplements & dietary foods
Dr. Tobias Kühne
Director of Science, Naturopathy Specialist and Nutrition & Sports Physician
Qualified Nutritional Chemist and Internal expert responsible for product licensing
Dr. Marcus Iken
Nutritional Scientist and Bioavailabilty & Cell Research Expert
Dr. Raimund Abele
Chemist and Head of Product Safety
Dr. Horst Schwietz
Chemist, Former Head of Product Development at Nutrichem, Quality Control and Regulatory Affairs
BeautyLine Marketing, Product Development and Director of Cosmetics
Management & Marketing and Project Management
Dr. Christoph Heuberger
Chemist and Dietetics Product Manager
Dr. Huong Tran
Nutritional Scientist and Sports Nutrition & Studies Expert
Dr. Peter Pfortner
Certified Food Chemist and Attorney at Law
Development of Cosmetic Products
Director of Sport Marketing
Awarded Many Times Over
An excellent company culture, innovative products and above-average company growth are the main reasons for the manifold awards and prizes that PM-International and its Founder and CEO Rolf Sorg have received.
Eleven times in succession we have ben elected by the Economic University in Vienna (Austria) among the "TOP 100," that is as one of the 100 most innovative medium-sized German companies (Ascertained among the companies taking part in the competition). We also achieved success in the "top 100 ranks of medium-sized companies 2011" organized by the large German daily newspaper "Die Welt". Awards from leading European economics newspapers and specialist magazines, including for innovative products, great reliability and exemplary achievements in direct marketing must also be mentioned.
In 2005 Founder and CEO Rolf Sorg was called into the European Economic Senate. He is a member of the board of "Deutsche Sporthilfe" (German Sport Aid). For his entrepreneurial top achievements Rolf Sorg was a finalist in the prestigious competition held by the renowned consultancy firm Ernst & Young "Entrepreneur of the Year" five times between 2005 and 2012. In 2009 in addition to the honor of being a finalist he was even nominated for the first time as an "Entrepreneur of the Year".